Friday, September 24, 2010

Summer is Over

This summer was a pretty good summer for reading.
There were quite a few books that I really enjoyed, and would love to read again.
Here's a list of the best of the best from my Summer 2010 reading list, and a few extras that I just need to share.


Carpe Diem - Autumn Cornwell (This was probably one of my favourite books of the whole year)
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else - Erin McCahan
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins (SO WORTH THE WAIT!)
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Half Brother - Kenneth Oppel
A Mango-Shaped Space - Wendy Mass
The Glass Castle-Jeannette Walls
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Sister Wife - Shelly Hrdlitschka
Free as a Bird - Gina McMurchy-Barber
Road to Bliss - Joan Clark


I may be reviewing some of these on this blog over the next little while, and maybe I'll post a full list of all the best books I've read in 2010 so far.


 We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment