Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's almost time...

Last year was my first year participating in the insanity of NaNoWriMo(national novel writing month).


The goal, 50,000 words in 30 days. Sounds terrifying?
It is.
But so worth it.

This craziness starts monday.  And I'm so ready!

Last year I didn't participate in any of my local write-ins, I didn't even know anyone else who would be tackling the insanity.
That's changing this year.
I'm planning on going to the kick-off party this Sunday.
And I actually know some one (around) my age who's going to be noveling as well.

I'm ridiculously busy already, I don't know what throwing a novel to write into the mix will do to me, but I guess we'll be finding out.

I might be posting some up-dates on how my noveling's going, but who knows.
Noveling takes priority all November.
That's just how it needs to be.



This cute little song pretty much sums up what this next month will be all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment