Monday, July 11, 2011

In My Book Bag

My original goal was to post an In My Book Bag every Friday... but now that it's summer, my library visiting habits are a bit up in the air. So for the next two months I'll just be updating whenever I get a new stack of books on my shelf.



After Hamelin
By Bill Richardson

This is a book that I thoroughly enjoyed when it was read to me 6 or 7 years ago.
It's a retelling of the famous tale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Re-reading it now, I still love it just as much.



Thornspell
Helen Lowe

I just picked this one up, based on the reasoning that I feel like I haven't read a fantasy book in a while(After Hamelin being the excepting). I've never heard of this book before.
So we'll see what I think.


Returnable Girl
By Pamela A. Lowell

I had never heard of this book before either, but it caught my eye, so I added it my pile.
This book was published in 2006, which seems like forever ago.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
By J.K. Rowling

This is actually the cover of the copy that was waiting for me on the hold shelf.
I have only ever read this series through once, and I feel like I want to work my way through them again this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment