Friday, December 17, 2010

i want one!

My friend posted this link on facebook and it appeared in my news feed.
 How amazing is this!

I really want one of these.

Let's just say I'm a pretty big fan of the Hunger Games series.
I'm not obsessed.
But I like/love it to a healthy extent.
All the charms on this bracelet represent something or other from this series, and I would love to wear it, basically all the time.




If you do not know what the Hunger Games series is about.
You should go find out.
If you have never heard of the Hunger Games series.
You must live in a hole.
Regardless.
                                                                                                             
If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend you do.





Did I mention I want this bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment