Wednesday, January 5, 2011

inspiration

I haven't written on this blog for a long time.
I guess I could blame that on lack of inspiration, but I think it's more to do with laziness, and holiday slumping.

I have some books that hopefully I review soon.
I want to do that sooner than later...

I also just started a new writer's notebook.
I do write in a regular journal.
Maybe not everyday. But most of the important events of my life get documented, one way or another.
But my writer's note book is different.
I've gone through at least 3 other writer's notebooks over the years.
They are basically just little note books with blank pages that I can write, or draw whatever I want to.

Some of the things that fill the pages of the other notebooks are:
lists of names
quotes that I like
character sketches
all kinds of lists
doodles and scribbles
titles for books I may one day write
memorises from when I was younger
exciting things that happened during the day
and whatever else pops into my head or interests me in any way.

I'm really excited to fill up this book.
I love the feeling of being able to write what ever I want, whenever I want.

Actually.
I really just like writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment