Saturday, January 8, 2011

BOOKSBOOKSBOOKS

I have been reading lately.
Not as much as would like, especially over the holidays.
But I have been.
And I have a pile of library books waiting to be read.

In 2010 I read 66 books.
In 2011, I would like to read(at least) 80.
We'll see how that goes.

Some of my favourite, and more recently read books, are:

Dust City - Robert Paul Weston
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Extraordinary - Nancy Werlin
Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson

Right now I'm reading How Not To Be Popular, by Jennifer Ziegler and I'm LOVING it.
It's a quirky little book.
It reminds me of Susan Juby's, Alice, I Think.
The protagonists do very similar things, but for very different reasons.

There might be a review in store.
Maybe not.
We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment