Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nothing

As everyone is crazily getting ready and getting done exams, I'm just kind of in a lull of nothingness.

I have one exam that I'm getting ready for with my on-line course.
But I'm not too worried about that.
I really should be studying, but I haven't really done much of that.
Maybe this evening... or any other time before Friday.

Some of my evening activities have been cancelled because of exams, and that makes me kind of sad, since I would like to be able to get to do something fun... and when I don't have stuff to do in the evening I end up feeling very disconnected from the world.


AN EXCITING BE OF NEWS!
I got an e-mail today about the show I auditioned for this season.
I got in!!!
I'm part of the ensemble, and I get to be a slave!
So it should be pretty exciting.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment