Friday, May 13, 2011

In My Book Bag

Every Friday(possibly every other one, I haven't decided yet) I will be listing the treasures I have recently checked out from my local library.

By Dana Reinhardt

I'm currently reading this one, and so far I'm loving it.
It's about a girl who was adopted, and has always known that, but she has never know really where she came from. And now she has a chance to meet her birth mother and that is creating ripples in her world that reach to the furthest corners of who she is.
I'm interested to see where the story is going to go now.

By Lauren Myracle

The cover is BEAUTIFUL!
I'm excited to read this.



By John Green

I've loved his other books so far, and I've heard good things about this one.
I think its about time I read it.




By Cassandra Clare

This is the fourth installment of The Mortal Instruments series.
I loved the other three, and I can't wait to see what kind of craziness happens in this one!







No comments:

Post a Comment