Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Road Trip

I'm heading off on a 8 hour road trip with my family, and I'm excited for all the entertainment I have packed for myself.

I have a couple actual books, but I have a tendency to get a bit car sick when I read in the car... so I've got back up!


My ipod is fully charged and I have a backpack filled with goodies and enough audio books to last me the whole way.

I have:

The Book Thief

I've been meaning to read this one for aloooong time.

Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen, #1)

It's a first of a series.
This one was first printed in 2006.
It looks like it's going to be cute.
And will help put in time.

How to Build a House

I've had an arc of this sitting on my shelf for WAY too long.
It's written by the same author as the last book a read(A Brief Chapter in my Impossible Life).
I enjoyed that so much, I figure this one is worth a shot now too.

I had my heart set on taking along the full cast recording of Kenneth Oppel's Airborn, but I waited too long to get it from the hold shelf.
I went in today, and it was already gone.
This should teach me not to procrastinate so much.

Also weighing down my bag is Cassandra Clares's City of Fallen Angels, John Green's Paper Towns, and the old arc of How To Build A House... just incase I want to read it insted of listen.
Nestled in with those are my sketch book, journals and way more than enough candy to last the entire trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment